Combinations[edit | edit source]
Every material has a different combination that requires one essence and one stone. To figure out the respective combination for a certain material, select it within any inventory. Under the material's name, the combination to make it is represented as two icons - the leftmost icon indicates the essence required and the icon to the right of it indicates the stone required.
Sources[edit | edit source]
Essences and stones will never appear in chests. Rather, they are commonly found as item drops from enemies. If the player leaves a level without entering the treasure portal, then proceeds to the hub world, any gems collected by the player will break, yielding essences and stones.
Descriptions[edit | edit source]
In previous versions of Magicmaker, the game had described each individual stone as shown below:
- Stone of Earth: A stone that pulses with an earthen energy. Causes nearby plant life to flourish, even in toxic conditions.
- Stone of Air: A stone that exerts a force on the air. It stirs up a gentle gust around it.
- Stone of Fire: A stone of elemental fire. Remains warm to the touch, even in the cold.
- Stone of Water: A stone that has properties of water. It secretes water to constantly remain damp.
- Stone of Energy: A stone that contains vast amounts of energy. Chipping it releases a violent, explosive force.